What is dBKAisla?
dBKAisla is a powerful program developed by ICR to calculate acoustic insulation. It is capable of effortlessly calculating the insulation of basic or multi-layered walls of double or triple thickness, or those with particular variations such as walls with windows or doors fitted with viewing panels.The versatility of this application has been further improved using a technique which can predict, by calculating the acoustic insulation of individual panels, the overall acoustic insulation between two rooms in accordance with the method detailed by UNE/EN 12345, as specified by the DB-HR technical building code. The program is continually updated with new materials and partitions to ensure it complies with current regulations.
1. It is the ONLY program with a combined capability for calculation: it can predict acoustic insulation, while also making calculations standardized by the Technical Building Code.
2. The database is flexible, and can offer various options: The database is flexible, and can offer various options: Add innovations provided by leading construction manufacturers to the calculation. Edit new materials so that the user can adapt and customize the program.
3. Easily calculate the insulation of BASIC, MULTI-LAYERED (double or triple layers etc.) and variable partitions (walls with windows, doors with viewing panels etc.).
4. Generates reports based on regulation ISO-10140.
5. Prepares supporting documentation in compliance with acoustic insulation limitations established by the DB-HR Technical Building Code.
6. It is multilingual.
7. The program is accessible, straightforward and easy to operate.
EASILY CALCULATE BASIC AND MULTI-LAYERED INSULATION
The program uses insulation curve frequencies to define the overall values of pink noise insulation in dBA and the insulation index Rw (C; Ctr) according to regulation ISO 717-1. These results are a significant asset for this program. During a joint validating project with the LGAI Technological Center, a maximum difference between the predicted values and those measured in the laboratory were confirmed as below 3dBA.
The simplicity of the new interface with the user makes it, almost intuitively, an essential and efficient tool in solving noise transmission problems. For every type of complication, dBKaisla has a solution.
The dBKaisla database has a wide collection of acoustic samples drawn from the most common materials used in construction and industry, as well as insulation standards (R ‘) measured by the best laboratories in the world. Likewise, we regularly add new calculations sourced from innovations provided by the leading manufacturers in the construction sector.
DETAILED CALCULATIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UN/EN 12354 AS RECOMMENDED BY THE DB-HR TECHNICAL BUILDING CODE
The program can create a complete and detailed report based on a format specified by regulation ISO-10140, whereby information collated from an entire work session is then collected and filed.
This process can also incorporate supporting documentation once the calculation is complete, allowing the user to determine their compliance with current regulations of the DB-HR Technical Building Code.